The Rantings and Ravings of a Crazy Book Lady.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Upcoming Book Sale!

Hiya Fellow Book Lovers,

First, I need to tell you that my bookshelf is currently a mess. I have too many books (and random knick-knack patty-whacks) and not enough shelves.

EXHIBIT A:
Yes, there are THREE rows of books on that middle shelf. Yes, there are books piled on the floor. Yes, I know if I didn't have no many knick-knacks stuffed into the nooks and crannies, I'd have more space for maybe half of the floor-books. Sigh . . . yes, I continue to buy more books.


As such, I need to get rid of some books, but I can't bear to throw them away (*shudders* just saying those words upsets me). However, individually listing them on eBay is a pain.

So, my idea:

I will post a list of all of the books that I am willing to part with (*sob*) and buyers (that's you guys) can select whichever five you'd like for just $25! (It has a ring to it doesn't it?) Free shipping and all that as well.

More details forthcoming, but a few points:
  • Payment method: PayPal
  • Shipping method: USPS media mail (unless buyer is willing to pay extra for faster service) within continental US. Also willing to ship internationally if you're willing to pay for it.
  • Book Conditions: I take care of my babies so almost all will be in Almost New/Great conditions, but I'm MORE than willing to most photos of requested books.
Hmmm . . . I believe that's enough for now. In the meantime, please feel free to comment below with any other questions and look forward to the book list!

No comments:

Post a Comment