The Rantings and Ravings of a Crazy Book Lady.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Book Sale Begins! See Inventory.

The First Ever Book Rants 

"My Bookshelf Has Reached Maximum Capacity and I Must Get Rid of Some of My Precious Babies" 

Book Sale Begins NOW!

How It's Going to Work:


You choose any five books from my list below and pay just $25. Five for Twenty Five. Pretty catchy and simple, yes? After payment, I ship my babies to you for free and when you receive 'em they become your babies to cuddle and cherish forever and ever. And everyone is happy. =)

Details:

  1. Choose your five books by creating a comment to this post. First come, first served. If a comment is made requesting books, those books are on hold for THREE (3) days until payment is made. Once payment is made, those titles will be striked from the list. TIP: Use CTRL +F to search for particular titles (though there aren't that many and you can just scroll).
  2. PAYMENT will be accepted via PayPal only. Send payment to my PayPal account at africanpride1991@aol.com.
  3. SHIPPING  will be used via USPS Media Mail. For faster service or international shipping, please comment requesting a shipping estimate that must be added to cost of the books.
  4. All books are in Very Good to New condition unless otherwise noted. Feel free to request pictures of a particular title(s).
  5. Click the title of each entry below to be taken to the respective Goodreads page for book details.
  6. If you have any other questions, please post in the comments. I will respond within a few hours.

THE INVENTORY:

Fiction:



Romance: 


Mystery/Thriller:

Nonfiction:

Young Adult:

Children's:


9 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I see four books that I'm interested in. Maybe I'll ask Matt if he interested in one and I'll put it aside for his birthday lol. I did tell myself that I wouldn't buy too many...but I'm stocking up for when I can't spend extra money! I'll get back to you! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, books are like ghost whisperers, constantly tempting you to keep buying more! I'll wait to hear back from you. =)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and let anyone else you think would be interested know. Thanks! =)

      Delete
    3. Hi! I'm back! The five books that I would like to put on hold are:

      Anthem by Ayn Rand

      A Little Magic by Nora Roberts

      The Immortalists by David M. Friedman

      Lucky by Alice Sebold

      and Dates from Hell by Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, Kelley Armstrong, & Lori Handeland.

      I will get that payment to you within the three days and yes, I will spread the word! Thank you!! ;)

      Delete
    4. Hi Amanda! Glad to see you back.

      Sorry, Anthem's recently been sold (had it previously listed on Amazon) and I forgot to update. Anything else you'll like?

      And thanks for spreading the word! =)

      Delete
  2. That's okay. Hmmm.. The Torn Skirt looks good. I think I'll add that one to the list, then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! All set. Have 'em set aside for you. ;)

      Delete
    2. Okay. Sending the payment via PayPal now. It wouldn't allow me to do Instant Transfer, so I had to choose eCheck...

      Delete
    3. Your books have been shipped and are on their way! =)

      Delete