The Rantings and Ravings of a Crazy Book Lady.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bye, Bye, Bye . . .

My bookshelf is listing to the side. The back panel is barely hanging on. I have double rows of books on each shelf with even more books stuffed into any open spaces. This is the result of too many books. The only solution? Getting rid of some via eBay.


Exhibit A: My very messy and very cramped bookshelf, as well as the splitting back panel. It's truly sad, no?

While some money is nice, I'm not making nearly enough to sooth the pain of getting rid of some of my babies.

I got rid of some of my manga first because that was a little less painful than some of the other books I'll be posting next. I snapped some pics, jotted down notes on condition (being brutally honest because I didn't want ANY complaints after I shipped them), and online they went for one week. All but one sold. Man, lugging a bunch of packaged books to the post office is such a pain in the buns. But, I did it. 

As of 11:41:55 AM, I said goodbye to the following:


  • Boy Princess V 1-9
  • Fall in Love Like a Comic Book V 1-2
  • Negima! V 1-6
  • Shout Out Loud V 1-5
  • June V1
  • Hot Gimmick V 1-2
  • Pumpkin Scissors V 1-2
  • Audition V1
  • Offbeat V 1-2
  • Yurara V 1-2
  • Aoi House Omnibus Collection V1

In Tribute:



No comments:

Post a Comment