The Rantings and Ravings of a Crazy Book Lady.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Don't Like to Read? IMPOSSIBLE!

**previous wrote this in my Introductory Computing class as we were creating our own blogs.*

There are a few things that get me really riled up:

1)A really great book.
2)A really awful book.
3)When someone says they don't like to read.



I have always had a love for books. For as long as I can remember I've always had my nose in a book, inhaling the characters, settings, and/or plots; either falling in love or in hate. Whether it is fiction, science fiction or fantasy, I simply take it all in. My passion for books and reading is so strong that I just have to share it. It's the reason why I've decided to become an English teacher. I can share my passion with students and hope that they also fall in love. I believe that I have the ability to get more kids interested in reading. Nothing annoys me more when someone says, "I can't find any books that interest me, hence I don't like to read". I consider that bull! There are countless millions of thousands of books that it is IMPOSSIBLE not to find a couple hundred that you'll really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment